Search This Blog

Sunday, May 22, 2011

Mongrel

May 28, 2011 is my most-awaited day this year.

Porque? Because that is the day I fly off to Malaga, Spain again=)

My friends and relatives and rela-thieves have told me that I look odd. So maybe I really look odd, si? Thanks to my genes.

You see, my father is as Filipino as Filipino could get ... from Cavinti, Laguna.

Mi madre, on the other hand, is as Spanish as Spanish could be ... from Ea, Spain.

Desafortunademente, I seem to have inherited the worst of both worlds ...
My height, my skin color, my nariz de chonggo and my adore para el alcohol from mi padre. My hips, temper, glotoneria and my name all came from my mother.
I am not complaining though.

Pero podria haber sido mas feliz!


1 comment:

  1. Oye Miranda, you do not look odd. You are a very nice and wealthy lady so you are very blessed. And you cook well too. Go find husband number four so you this bitterness phase of yours!

    Paz!

    ReplyDelete